lever hoist, lever
block, chain hoist, chain ratchet puller, ratchet lever hoist,
manual hoist, lifting gear, yale hoist, mini hoist, lever hoist,
ratchet lever hoist
A lever hoist
is a manual device used to
lift, lower, or pull a load and to apply or release
tension. It utilizes a ratchet and pawl mechanical
configuration to incrementally raise or lower a load
or to apply or release tension.
Lever hoists and pullers have the
advantage of being easy to transport, require
minimum set-up, and are a practical option in
confined spaces. They are suitable for different
applications ranging from heavy-duty construction
work to day-to-day maintenance and repair jobs.
- Low own weight, small mounting sizes and small lever force
at full load.
- Asbestos free brake, holding load at any desired height.
- Top & bottom hooks are fitted with safety latches as
- For LH-A/AII/D/E/G type, the load chain can be pulled freely
and easily through the hoist in both directions to attach the
load or to tension the chain. For safety reason free chains can
not be done when the hoist is under load.
- Short hand lever with rubber grip.
- Hand lever operates with little effort due to optimal gear
- Drop forged steel suspension & load hooks are heat treated
and fracture resistant. In case of dangerous overloading or
abuse, the hook does not fracture but will slowly yield.
- The hoist is fitted with
high grade alloy load chain.
- Grade 80 Zinc Plated FEC CHAIN from Japan & RUD CHAIN from
Germany are available upon request.
of lever hoist & manuals.