By Charlie | 09 October 2022 | 0 Comments
Synthetic Round Sling to ASME/ANSI B30.9
H-Lift Synthetic Roundsling to ASME/ANSI B30.9 features:
- Roundsling, a sling type used for general lifting or material handling purposes that is comprised of a load-bearing cores, made from synthetic yarns of unwoven continuous filament fibers, which is fully enclosed in a protective cover.
- Roundsling sleeve is made of extra strong PU-impregnated webbing.
- Low elongation, extremely lightweight, flexible and pliable.
- Protection against cargo surface damage.
- Basic types of round sling: endless, eye & eye and bridle (multi-legged).
- Standard: ASME/ANSI B30.9
- Safety Factor: 5:1
Leave a Reply
Your email address will not be published.Required fields are marked. *