Universal Screw Cam Clamp Double Eye
A screw cam clamp is a type of clamping device that uses a screw mechanism to secure or release the held object. It usually consists of a threaded screw and a cam mechanism. The threaded screw is turned to tighten or loosen the clamp, and the cam mechanism provides additional force to hold the object securely.
Here are some general characteristics of a screw cam clamp:
- Screw Mechanism: The clamp features a threaded screw that is turned to adjust the clamping force.
- Cam Mechanism: The cam mechanism, often shaped like a wedge or a curved surface, helps amplify the force applied by the screw, providing a secure grip on the object being clamped.
- Materials: These clamps are typically made from materials such as steel or other durable alloys to withstand the forces involved in clamping.
- Applications: Screw cam clamps are used in various applications, including woodworking, metalworking, and other manufacturing processes where a temporary or adjustable hold is needed.
- Sizes and Configurations: Screw cam clamps may come in different sizes and configurations to accommodate various workpiece sizes and shapes.
If you are looking for a specific product, I recommend checking with hardware suppliers, manufacturers, or online retailers for the most up-to-date information on available models and features. You may also find product specifications and user reviews that can provide insights into the performance and suitability of a particular screw cam clamp for your needs. Always follow the manufacturer's guidelines for proper usage, maintenance, and safety precautions.