Woven Polyester Strapping is made from crosswoven strands of polyester yarn, coated with cold glue to improve rigidity and system strength.
This strapping offers a higher resistance to chafing and shearing (when a small cut at the end spreads across the width when under tension), and is therefore suitable for use with rough edged consignments. Woven Polyester offers a stronger, safer, and greener alternative to steel strapping.
- Made from 100% high tensile polyester yarns.
- Safe as well as easy to use & dispose after use.
- As strong as steel but weight is lighter and more cost effective than steel straps
- Resistant to high temperatures, ultraviolet rays and moisture.
- It can be customized with your company name, logo or text.
- Webbing color is white & other colors are also available
||Linear Breaking Strength (daN)
||Length per Coil (m)
||Coils per Box