H-Lift Precast Concrete Lifting Clutch, LTR type
- The precast concrete lifting clutch is used for lifting and transporting precast concrete elements with cast in spherical head anchors. They have been designed so that they cannot spontaneously disengage whilst the system is under load at any orientation, provided they are connected to the head of the correct anchor in the recess. When the lift is complete and the load released, the clutch is quickly and simply disengaged.
- Designed for lifting pre-cast concrete products like panels, pipes, columns, etc.
- LTR type lifting clutch with locking bolt is designed for safety and fast connection / removal.
- Quenched & tempered.
- 100% Magnaflux Crack Detection.
- Standard: EN 1677
- Material: forged alloy steel
- Proof load: 2.5 times the Working Load Limit
- Safety factor: 5:1 for LTR type;
- Surface finish: powder coated or zinc plated